We are looking for a mature and passionate Liquor Store Supervisor.
We are looking for an ideal candidate who has:
-Completion of secondary school
-At least 1-2 years of retail sales work experience.
C$15/hr, 36-40 hrs/wk (Part-time is welcome) with 4.0% vacation paid
Overtime will be calculated after 44hrs
• Maintaining a safe and efficient operation while adhering to company policies, procedures and standards.
• Assign sales workers to duties and prepare work schedules
• Provides customer service such as customer complaints and sell liquor to customers
• Check and maintain store inventory and order needed liquor
• Handles merchandising ensuring quality, minimizing damages and markdowns, provides substitutions and ensures price integrity including price changes.
• Prepare reports regarding sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
• Authorize payments, and the return of goods
• Hire and Train new staff
Candidate should be able to lift weight (50lbs). Should be willing to work outdoors, indoors, and all weather conditions.
Aboriginals, Newcomers, youth etc. are welcome to apply for this position.
Candidates are also legally entitled to work in Canada can apply.
2109630 Alberta Ltd. / Waterton Liquor Store
1058 Waterton Ave, Pincher Creek, AB. T0K 1W0
How to apply (Send your cover letter and resume to):
Mail: 1058 Waterton Ave, (Po Box3337), Pincher Creek, AB. T0K 1W0
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers